RusTotalWar

Language of interface:

Вернуться   RusTotalWar > Игры серии Total War > Rome: Total War > Обсуждение RTW

Ответ
CoN money table

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 04.05.2016, 13:10   #11
zemlja
Roma Victor clan

Поблагодарили 333 раз(а) в 222 сообщениях

also i am afraid that germania may be unbalanced vs char factions. not sure tho, since most of the matchups i took midle ground money between madgehs and zyzzs tables.

Скрытый текст

zemlja вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.05.2016, 13:30   #12
zemlja
Roma Victor clan

and what with gaul? its ok to have gaul as long its on madgehs table, on mine its just a cancer? why would anyone remove gaul? i will be ready to play with it on any con table, since i play for fun, not for `money` as you lol.
tho i cant deny that you and your clan are successful in killing fun to me and many others.

Скрытый текст

Старый 04.05.2016, 14:13   #13
Madgeh
Administrator

Поблагодарили 477 раз(а) в 315 сообщениях

Look at funny notice that Earth talks with himself (5 last posts).

But seriously I like Earth. I like how he thinks he is an important part of RTW or people reading his posts (I personally don't) or how good clan leader he is.

Guys, do you know that laughter prolongs a life?
What is a person's destiny? A gift from God? An invention of oneself? No! The person's destiny is only one thing - death! Death is nothing. The purpose of a birth is to step forward to a death. The question is, from the birth to the death..What. Do. You. Do?
Madgeh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.05.2016, 14:34   #14
morgvus

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

Leanbod isn't a top player just because he shat on you, even though according to you he's now the 3rd best player (and you're the self-proclaimed 4th best). Get a fucking grip on reality, mate. He's the "3rd best" just so you won't lose face for being absolute garbage at the game. Yes, let the top players (most HoS + tac) work on the table, because you obviously lack both the game knowledge and skill.
morgvus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Invicti (04.05.2016)
Старый 04.05.2016, 14:44   #15
Invicti
Harvesters of Sorrow

Поблагодарили 280 раз(а) в 215 сообщениях

I couldn't have said it better, I think we should work on the CoN champion's table, and not this kid who's never won a tourney
Invicti вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.05.2016, 15:02   #16
Gwyndane

Поблагодарили 156 раз(а) в 102 сообщениях

everyone can have an input, but earth you definitely shouldn't be making demands and ultimatums.. you arent in that position
Gwyndane вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 04.05.2016, 15:16   #17
zemlja
Roma Victor clan

position is irrelevant when we talking about sanity, and something that should be good for the community.
tho you guys are at your prime.
now you are free to do what you want, since people believe you.
1 step quicker to disaster in community.
i already turned on my chronometer to see how long community will survive under your guidance.
blockade killed the community? dont know till now we could get 32 men tourneys. maybe we can do few more under your rule, till people dont understand what they have done when decided to trust you instead of us.
gl.
will this table be accepted or not, i will work on it with tac, zyzz and leanbod. zeke is welcome if he wont, if no, screw him. it will be finished even for this con, but since insanity rules now, if nothing else, it will be fully ready for some future cons, if there will be rtw at all.
i wish you good cheating on this tourney.
gl.

Скрытый текст

Старый 04.05.2016, 15:24   #18
Gwyndane

Цитата:
Сообщение от zemlja Посмотреть сообщение
position is irrelevant when we talking about sanity, and something that should be good for the community.
tho you guys are at your prime.
now you are free to do what you want, since people believe you.
1 step quicker to disaster in community.
i already turned on my chronometer to see how long community will survive under your guidance.
blockade killed the community? dont know till now we could get 32 men tourneys. maybe we can do few more under your rule, till people dont understand what they have done when decided to trust you instead of us.
gl.
will this table be accepted or not, i will work on it with tac, zyzz and leanbod. zeke is welcome if he wont, if no, screw him. it will be finished even for this con, but since insanity rules now, if nothing else, it will be fully ready for some future cons, if there will be rtw at all.
i wish you good cheating on this tourney.
gl.
bb
Старый 04.05.2016, 16:26   #19
ZIG
Iron

Поблагодарили 62 раз(а) в 48 сообщениях

Aragon should not be permitted to post here. He has no valuable knowledge of the game, nor competence to write a cordial post. Honestly just wasting time of all the people who try to read this thread. Now, about all these other "pro players" who came here to write worthless bullshit, first of all you should know that if this game were to be played by more than 20 people, you would be nowhere near top 10. You're not actually skilled. That's pretty obvious. Therefore, consider lowering your arrogance and try to make a foolproof table so that the tourney can have fair matchups.

(Also this behavior of where a guy tries to make a table and help the tournament, and the first post by you kids is "God what a sped" should not be accepted, and I still can't understand how are you able to have any reputation in this community.)

Последний раз редактировалось ZIG; 04.05.2016 в 16:28.
ZIG вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
zemlja (04.05.2016)
Старый 04.05.2016, 16:35   #20
Gwyndane

Цитата:
Сообщение от ZIG Посмотреть сообщение
Aragon should not be permitted to post here. He has no valuable knowledge of the game, nor competence to write a cordial post. Honestly just wasting time of all the people who try to read this thread. Now, about all these other "pro players" who came here to write worthless bullshit, first of all you should know that if this game were to be played by more than 20 people, you would be nowhere near top 10. You're not actually skilled. That's pretty obvious. Therefore, consider lowering your arrogance and try to make a foolproof table so that the tourney can have fair matchups.

(Also this behavior of where a guy tries to make a table and help the tournament, and the first post by you kids is "God what a sped" should not be accepted, and I still can't understand how are you able to have any reputation in this community.)
madgeh already made a table, there was no need for earth to make one, unless of course out of sheer arrogance ;)

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра