RusTotalWar

Language of interface:

Вернуться   RusTotalWar > Игры серии Total War > Rome: Total War > Обсуждение RTW

Ответ
Cup of Nations 2017

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 10.11.2016, 11:16  
Cup of Nations 2017

Aristocrat
Iron

Поблагодарили 986 раз(а) в 553 сообщениях
Версия для печати Отправить по электронной почте
Aristocrat Aristocrat вне форума 10.11.2016, 11:16
Рейтинг: ()

Hello,

this mean, Cup of Nations disscusions may start, to organize again the greatest tourney in history of RTW.

Host
Anyone who wanna be host/admin of tournament, should write here

`I, name, wanna be host of tournament. `

Information about hosting should be clear and in one sentence.
After that we will ask people in a poll to choose the host they like.

Table.
Anyone can propose a table, again we will choose the best one in a poll. Previous table automatically will be taken in consideration.

Rules.
Anyone can propose rules, the previous one will automatically be considered as well. In case of more rules, we will do the poll.

Polls, will be during 5 days, they will be open.

Any kind of questions, disscusions, write here.

Привет

Это означает что обсуждение Кубка Наций должна быть в разгаре. Что бы организовать величайший в историй РТВ турнира опять.

Хост
Любой кто хочет быть хостом пишите тут.

Я, имя хочу быть хостом

Информация должна быть написано ясно.

Таблица
Любой может отправить свою таблицу. В случай несколько вариантов будет опрос. Предыдущая таблица автоматически будет в счет.

Правила.
Любой может придумывать правила, в конце опять опрос. Предыдущие правила будут в счет

Опросы.
Будут открытыми и будут длится 5 дней

Все остальные вопросы, обсуждений пишите тут.

For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.!
Bible, Luke 14:11

Awards

Просмотров: 8318
Старый 17.11.2016, 16:41   #21
Nermin
Bosnian Kingdom

Поблагодарили 312 раз(а) в 212 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Nermin с помощью Skype™

Still this is not hos forum :D

Trofeji

Nermin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 18.11.2016, 09:43   #22
Aristocrat
Iron

Поблагодарили 986 раз(а) в 553 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Aristocrat с помощью Skype™

another wasted thread

For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.!
Bible, Luke 14:11

Awards

Aristocrat вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
luciuscsulla (21.11.2016), zemlja (18.11.2016)
Старый 18.11.2016, 12:10   #23
Neptune-3x
Noob

Поблагодарили 56 раз(а) в 41 сообщениях

Happy new year!
Zyzy finally show some consciousness discussing CoN much time before it will be started and there are still persons worried about that. But its too late. RTW is finally dead, there's no point in hosting 17 to see another final not played.
Neptune-3x вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.11.2016, 03:21   #24
zemlja
Roma Victor clan

Поблагодарили 333 раз(а) в 222 сообщениях

Congrats, HoS got new forum.
After devouring their own forum, they passed on TWH, feasting on the remnants of something that should have been center of RTW. Now when they are done with it, they are turning into one of the most sacred RTW places, Rusleague.
This will be their final mission-destruction of CoN and Rusleague.
Madgeh is obviously abusing his rights. Original admins gave power to clowns administrating CoN and Rusleague, so nothing more but circus is what we should expect. I guess one of the things what will happen is that I will get ban for life while Aragon will get his rights back(already happened).
So wait, having conversations full of insults and hatred are acceptable for this thread, while posting a video isnt acceptable? Sigh...
Ok, I ll post it in new topic, but I am sure, I ll be banned or at least my video will be removed again.

Скрытый текст

zemlja вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.11.2016, 17:43   #25
Marilyn
God

Поблагодарили 98 раз(а) в 78 сообщениях

It's absolutely vital the admin is able to speak Russian and is neutral

Скрытый текст

Marilyn вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.11.2016, 19:55   #26
Madgeh
Administrator

Поблагодарили 477 раз(а) в 315 сообщениях

People who change main tournament rules after a tournament has started, kick players with no reasons from a tournament, being banned on a forum because of posting censored images have no rights to talk about admining!
What is a person's destiny? A gift from God? An invention of oneself? No! The person's destiny is only one thing - death! Death is nothing. The purpose of a birth is to step forward to a death. The question is, from the birth to the death..What. Do. You. Do?
Madgeh вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 21.11.2016, 22:19   #27
zemlja
Roma Victor clan

Glad that you understood that you are not fit for this job, nor anyone from your clan.
Now return administrating powers to Zyzz. He showed to be a bit cunt lately, but he is at least charming comparing to everything you represent, bunch of degenerative cells.

Скрытый текст

Старый 21.11.2016, 23:54   #28
EsraX
Immortals of War

Поблагодарили 73 раз(а) в 53 сообщениях

I doubt I will have time to play con this time around so my vote shouldnt count for much. But how about zyzz gamil duo host. Despite issues with the finals, which you cant quite blame gamil for, I think gamil did a good job last time around and zyzz seems to care the most of everyone around here to keep this tourney going.
EsraX вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.11.2016, 00:12   #29
zemlja
Roma Victor clan

And now something serious.
Rules were good, and no one complained about them. The one who changed them was no one else but you. And you changed exactly those points I said that will cause the problems, even those points were designed good, just for more active tourney than it was last CoN. Therefore these few points should be edited, not changed.
But there was another problem about rules and it was disrespecting of the rules by multiple players, including me(but only after countless players and spectators of the tournament were allowed to piss on prescribed rules). The last CoN was fully in the hand of HoS. I think no one can deny this. For instance I would easily beat previous `champion`(lol), if I wasnt experimenting in a desire to humiliate him, and if I wasnt putted under heavy pressure that could have been called a lynch.
Table sucked just as it can suck. Remember that I tried to make the table together with Madgeh, but he changed 0 matches where I literally stomped him. Also remember that on my suggested table Aragon, Luke and Madgeh himself laughed, just so they can complain on Madgehs table later, saying that money should have been as I suggested.
I must say that Madgeh balanced Gaul pretty well, that was hard job, he prolly tested it(for the difference of other matchups which he never tested obviously). Mean lets not exaggerate. Madgeh is pretty good player(but nothing more) and he can design good table. But no one can do it alone. He never tested some matchups, therefore his table sucked and its imperative that should be changed.
Lets not speak about Greeks vs Numidia, which is finally profiled as a matchup now after some of the games I played(90% of the games I played on RTW World League was me as Numidia vs Greece, and 90% of my victories were heroic).

I also have to respond to Madgeh on his last post.
Well yea I can agree that such people should never be allowed to host.
1.You was the one who changed the rules in the middle of the tourney and you abused them, to obstruct me on my way to the final, last CoN. The only changes of the rules i ever made on my tourneys is the extension of the deadline, and thats the case only if happens that all 3 players agree on that(3=the one who is waiting in the next round too).
2.Yes I kicked HoS as a whole from the last RV tourney, and it was cause entire clan spread, supported or didnt reacted on fascist ideas of several of your members. Here comes the thing where i say that HoS will try to destroy CoN and Rusleague. I thought that Russians are those who should hate the most fascism? Seem that fascism will start to be propagated here on this forum from now on too...
HoS members, however, didnt had any problem to kick players from their tourneys from no reason, or to interfere in every admins job.
3.Censored images? Like what, posting picture of shit and saying that Kubee is a shit? Did i lied tho? From the other hand, I am banned from Total War Hub, TTW!!!!! Do you hear yourself? A place where fascism, necrophilia and hate is selling for free!

Скрытый текст

Последний раз редактировалось zemlja; 22.11.2016 в 00:21.
Старый 22.11.2016, 00:16   #30
zemlja
Roma Victor clan

Цитата:
Сообщение от EsraX Посмотреть сообщение
I doubt I will have time to play con this time around so my vote shouldnt count for much. But how about zyzz gamil duo host. Despite issues with the finals, which you cant quite blame gamil for, I think gamil did a good job last time around and zyzz seems to care the most of everyone around here to keep this tourney going.
Gami is a very good fella, and I think he realize that some of the friends, werent his friends as he thought.
However, I think he was too soft on the tourneys he was organizing. Admin should be stern but righteous.
I still say that Dante is the best option. He is active, friendly with everyone and he is the representative of the new generation.
I think its time to give the power of the RTW to those who are active.

Скрытый текст

Последний раз редактировалось zemlja; 22.11.2016 в 00:25.
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Gamilkara1 (22.11.2016)

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра